You probably know Outdoorsy as the spot where you can rent an RV from an individual owner and road trip in said rig to your heart’s content.
But did you also know that more than 60% of vehicles on Outdoorsy are available for delivery?
What this means is you can order up the RV of your dreams and have it ready and waiting for you at camp, at the airport, at the in-laws, or even at your front door.
Beyond the convenience factor, there are several other perks that make RV delivery a winning bet. Let’s dig into those.
Deliverable RVs For Rent Near You
5 Perks of Getting an RV Delivered
1. Zero learning curve — If you’ve never driven an RV before, the idea can be daunting. Fifth-wheels, Class As, and travel trailers demand special tow vehicles and/or special skills to maneuver.
You can skip all that by having a seasoned RV owner deliver the rig right where you want it. As a bonus, the owner will also help you set up the RV (or have it set up for you when you arrive) so you can spend more time vacating and less (or zero) time setting up a sewer hose.
2. Saves you money — Things like gas, insurance, and road trip supplies can add up – especially if you add multiple drivers or run into issues over the road.
But you can leave your cares behind when you don’t have to drive the RV at all. RV delivery helps with worry-free vacations and puts more fun money in your pocket.
3. Delivery includes pickup — One of our least favorite moments on any RV vacation comes when we have to break camp and take the camper back to real life.
Unhooking hoses, dumping tanks, and tearing up 😢 because s’more time is over — all these things take time and energy away from our vacation.
But with RV delivery, you don’t have to worry about any of that. You can keep cooking those s’mores until the very last second because the RV owner will swoop in to take care of the hard stuff for you.
4. You don’t have to back up — Backing into a campsite (or backing into anywhere really), with a travel trailer or fifth-wheel, is the bane of RVing vacationers everywhere.
You can avoid this and other driving hassles when you have the RV delivered and set up for you.
5. More rental options — Unless you have a heavy-duty truck, most fifth-wheel RV rentals would exceed your tow capacity.
But fifth-wheels are fantastic for large group gatherings because they often sleep 10+ people, feature outdoor kitchens, and usually have slide-outs that create cavernous spaces.
Having an RV delivered to you opens the door to larger fifth-wheels and travel trailers to share with your family/friends on vacation.
Having an RV delivered to you is a great way to eliminate the extra stress and cost that can come with road tripping. Check out our deliverable RVs for rent here for a more chilaxed vacation.