We love to help.

Nos encanta ayudar

Am I covered if I travel into Canada or Mexico?

Outdoorsy’s insurance covers vehicles for travel into Canada. Please confirm directly with the owner before taking the vehicle across the Canadian border. Owners will always have the final say on whether or not this is allowed.

Our insurance does not insure rentals that travel into Mexico.